Our FAQs page will answer most everyday questions regarding our retail business.
We do have a few rules for supplying trade customers:
1) We only supply trade customers if we are sure they are a genuine business. We would like to see a website with your details and your job title. We mostly supply retailers, hotels/restaurants and caterers. We are happy to supply cheese to corporate business too. Our own adult love of cheese was enhanced by cheese and fruit platters at Director's meetings when we worked in London. We would prefer a long-term relationship rather than a 'one off' purchase.
2) We do not offer credit accounts or payment by bank transfer. You will need to place an order on our website using a credit or debit card. Your card is not charged live online, but it gives us authorisation to charge your card when we have prepared your order before despatch. You online order will not show any discount. We apply the discount before charging your card.
3) We do not accept orders by telephone or email. You will need to place orders via our website. Placing an order online is quite easy as your browser will usually remember your address details. In the 'any other comments' box, please type 'WHOLESALE'.
4) We have a minimum order value before discount of £100 on each order (for a wholesale discount) plus our subsidised £4.95 courier fee. We only charge one courier fee per order whether your order is for £100 or £1000.
5) We only offer discount on our cheeses.
6) Whilst we usually despatch retail orders quickly, we may require more time to despatch wholesale orders. We will keep you informed of the progress of your order by email.
7) We only supply mainland UK postcodes which do not carry a courier surcharge.
We are a relatively small family business but with almost three decades of experience in all things relating to cheese. Please email if you think we could work together and tell us about yourself and your business. Please note we do not operate in January and February.